9.06.2008

As an attempt to try and stay closer to family and friends, I've just created this new blog page. Hopefully I'll be good about keeping it up to date with pictures and any new news happening with our family. Please be patient though, I'm still learning all the features of this site.

These are just a few pictures of Caelin with karate. She's been in this "little warriers" class since we moved here and is really loving it! Hope you enjoy.

8 comments:

Kave Fam said...

Erin - love the blog. I've been trying to keep ours up too...it gets addicting. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Erin, thanks for sharing! I love to hear the latest news and see pics. I will definitely be checking back regularly. Love, Nancy D.

Claire said...

Yay!! I knew you'd cave in sooner or later :-) Love, Claire

Unknown said...

Hi Erin:

I look forward to keeping up with all the latest of the family. I love seeing the pictures. Maybe I'll try to do this too.
Love ya,
Aunt Debbie

Donna said...

Erin,
Caelin will have her black belt before you know it! This blog thing is all new to Dad and I. I am glad you are having fun with it.
Love, Mom

Mary Lou said...

Erin,
Enjoyed the new photos. Will cherish the activities of your family. Thanks so much.
Love, Grandma

Rachel Olimb said...

It's so fun to see updated pictures of your family! Can't wait until we can see you all in person!

Michelle said...

hi erin! it is so good to see you blogging! the girls are getting so big! cannot wait to see more
:-)